Hello, my name is Kara, I am 14 years old, and I am from Eastern Manitoba. When my mom and I were on Facebook we found a link that led us to the Miss Teenage Canada page, we looked into it and my mom asked if I wanted to enter and I said yes. Weeks later at the end of the pageant, I got crowned Miss Teenage Eastern Manitoba. I am so happy that we found that link because I got to make new friends, learn new things, and be my own beautiful. I love to dance, act, and hangout with friends. The reason why I love to dance is because my mom put me into hip hop classes since I was five years old. Even though I was only put into hip hop classes, I try to teach myself jazz. And the reason why I love acting is because I went to a talent boot camp, at the boot camp they taught me how to act. When I came back, my new dream job is to come a actress. Because I love to be in front of a camera. I hope you like my blog! 🙂
- Click here to apply!
- Click here to view this years winner!
- Click here to view all the latest blog posts on the Miss Teen Blog Network
Miss Teen Videos
Watch the Look Good, Feel Good, Do Good video created by the 2012 Miss Teen contestants! Sponsored by Aveda Institute Canada
- Bells and Bows Bridal - Where Modern Chic meets Timeless Elegance.
- Find Bells and Bows Bridal on Facebook.
- Cardiac Kids is a volunteer group who raise much-needed funds for children who are suffering from congenital heart disease.
- Free The Children is an international charity and educational partner, working both domestically and internationally to empower and enable youth to be agents of change.